Full course description
Location Live Online
Preferred Prerequisite None
Full Schedule Wednesday on 4/13/2022 from (8:00 AM - 9:30 AM) EST
Facilitator Roxanne Shoenfelt - Tampa General Hospital
In this one-hour course, we will explain the eight key action steps necessary for someone who is moving from a peer within a workgroup to the leader of the team. This content is also helpful for someone who is new to leadership or taking on a leadership position within a new team.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, you will learn to:
- Identify and implement the eight action steps to a successful transition from peer to leader.
- Complete the Transitioning from Peer to Leader handout and use it as a resource during the transition to leadership.
Continuing EducationOne contact hour is available for program completion. CEB 20-880858
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel