Full course description
Full Schedule Tuesday on 12/13/2022 from (5:00 PM to 7:00 PM) EST
Location MacInnes Auditorium
Facilitator Mark Raney - The Raney Group, LLC.
Divergent thinking and creativity drive innovations and efficiency; however, social pressures and education shape a person's conformity. Participants in this course will engage in several interactive exercises centered around a case study - Physicians of the Future.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, participants will:
- Understand why creativity is one of the most important job skills in the workplace.
- Describe how socialization and educational practices undermine creative thinking.
- Explain the upsides and downsides of conformity.
- Define creativity and the divergent and convergent constructs.
- Understand how to improve performance through deliberate creative practices.
- Devise a more positive and open-minded response to creative ideas.