Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Tuesday on 10/12/2021 from (12:30 PM to 3:30 PM) EST
Facilitator Bruce Wertheimer, Ph.D
Communicating for Leadership Success is about the essence of leadership, accomplishing business or organizational results through others. To build those positive working relationships, you need to have strong communication skills that enable efficient and effective interactions and ensure that you give others the feedback they need to perform at peak levels.
Learning Objectives In this highly interactive session, you will learn how to use:
- A set of skills called Interaction Essentials to conduct effective discussions that meet the needs of your team members and the business.
- Effective feedback that encourages team members to keep doing what they are doing well and provides guidance around what they could be doing better.
During the session you will watch engaging videos and take part in a variety of activities that will help you understand these important communication skills.
Continuing EducationThree contact hours are available for program completion. CEB 20-795434.
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel