Full course description
Location Live Online
Prerequisite HPDI - Communicating for Leadership Success
Full Schedule Wednesday on 10/26/2021 from (12:30 PM to 3:30 PM) EST
Facilitator Bruce Wertheimer, Ph.D
Coaching for Peak Performance presents two types of coaching—proactive and reactive—to meet the needs of team members not only after they have completed a task or assignment but also before, so they learn from their success. The goal of this course is to acknowledge the necessity of both types of coaching to help people achieve peak performance.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Recognize opportunities to provide coaching to ensure someone’s success or to improve or enhance work performance.
- Apply three techniques for coaching both proactively and reactively.
- Use essential interaction skills to meet personal and practical needs during coaching discussions.
- Plan to follow up with the person you’ve coached to provide feedback and discuss responsibility for measuring results.
Continuing EducationThree contact hours are available for program completion. CEB 20-795436.
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel