Full course description
Location Live Online
Preferred Prerequisite None
Full Schedule Tuesday on 4/5/2022 from (2:00 PM to 3:00 PM) EST
Facilitator Roxanne Shoenfelt - Tampa General Hospital
In this, one-hour course participants will learn what internal and external factors influence change. We will share how the grief cycle relates to the same emotions we feel during change. We will provide examples of ways to build resilience through change while also helping others through the process.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, you will learn to:
- Identify the internal and external factors that influence change.
- Relate the emotions of change to the Kubler-Ross Grief Cycle.
- Describe how different DiSC styles embrace change.
- Demonstrate behaviors that build resilience during change.
- Apply techniques to help others through change.
Continuing EducationOne contact hour is available for program completion. CEB 20-880172
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel