Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Thursday on 12/16/2021 from (12:30 PM to 3:30 PM) EST
Facilitator Bruce Wertheimer, Ph.D
Strengthening Your Partnerships explores what you can do to build a strong partnership that will help you achieve the outcomes that the partnership was created to fulfill.
Learning Objectives As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize common areas of misunderstanding in partnerships.
- Identify six important areas of agreement—called Partnership Checkpoints—that are critical to a successful partnership.
- Use these Checkpoints as the basis for defining and agreeing on key aspects of what is to be accomplished and how the partners will work together.
- Create and apply measurement tools and methods to monitor progress and facilitate the exchange of feedback.
Continuing EducationThree contact hours are available for program completion. CEB 20-795436
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel