Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Wednesday on 12/1/2021 from (12:30 PM to 3:30 PM) EST
Facilitator Bruce Wertheimer, Ph.D
This 4-hour workshop provides clinical and non-clinical employees with the skills to build influence and to take action on important business opportunities that will help achieve quality and safety outcomes especially when the outcomes are shared with stakeholders.
Learning Objectives As a result of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe and define the 3 components of influencing.
- Explain how to assess a person's commitment level when discussing a needed change meeting in person or virtual.
- State at least 2 of the seven strategies to influence another’s attention and impact their level of commitment.
- Identify what is the most promising "Packaging Technique" to move other’s commitment to take action on promising ideas and alternatives.
Continuing EducationThree contact hours are available for program completion. CEB 20-853830
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel