Full course description
Location Live Online
Prerequisite Participants must complete an online assessment before class. You will receive an assessment link via email once your registration is approved.
Full Schedule Every week on Tuesday, starting on 1/19/2021 and ending on 2/2/2021
|Tuesday :||January 19, 2021||(1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) EST|
|Tuesday :||January 26, 2021||(1:00 PM - 2:30 PM) EST|
|Tuesday :||February 2, 2021||(1:00 PM - 2:30 PM) EST|
Facilitator Janet Krawczyk
This five-hour, three-session, virtual DiSC series will teach participants to be aware of their behavioral and communication preferences, the differences between their styles and those of others with whom they interact, and how to use this information to build more effective relationships with others. This is the UPDATED version of DiSC and participants must attend all three modules to receive the 5 hours of CE credit.
Learning Objectives As a result of completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Module 1: DiSCovering Everything DiSC
- Develop an awareness of their behavioral and communication preferences in the workplace.
- Explore strategies to improve team communication, enhance patient/customer safety and care, and maximize their efficiency within a team.
- Use the MyEverything DiSC online resource to achieve a deeper understanding of their style and the priorities which drive their behavior.
- Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
- Describe how they typically react to different DiSC styles.
- Identify behaviors that help them interact with other styles effectively and which behaviors challenge them.
- Apply this knowledge to better understand the people with whom they interact.
- Use the MyEverything DiSC online resource to compare their DiSC profiles with others.
- Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
- Use their knowledge of the DiSC styles and the priorities, strengths, and weaknesses of each to improve relationships with others.
- Create an action plan for how they will use DiSC to increase their effectiveness with others.
- Use the MyEverything DiSC online resource to access tip sheets to provide insights into their interactions with other styles.