Full course description
Full Schedule Friday on 9/01/2022 from (1:00 to 4:00 PM) EST
Facilitator Dr. Eric Eisenberg - USF College of Arts and Sciences
Conscious communication is critical to the practice of authentic leadership. Unfortunately, many people rise to leadership positions and find themselves lacking in this area. This course provides an evidence-based approach to becoming a better communicator and leader.
Recommended reading: Stop Wasting Words: Leading Through Conscious Communication by Eric M. Eisenberg PHD (Author), Sean E. Mahar MA (Author)
Learning Objectives At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Name your current communication style.
- List the most commonly held myths about effective communication.
- Describe the power of the pause.
- Identify ways to improve presence and listening.
- Practice methods for checking whether others have grasped your meaning.
- Identify techniques for developing conscious communication habits.