Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Wednesday on 12/8/2021 from (8:00 AM to 9:30 AM) EST
Facilitator Janet Krawczyk
This virtual 90-minute session teaches team members how to create a positive personal brand that will create a professional image; build strong relationships with others; inspire trust in interactions with co-workers, patients, and managers; and support career development.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Recognize the importance of building your personal brand within the organization.
- Discuss common behaviors that negatively impact your brand.
- Discuss strategies to build better relationships with others and strengthen your professional image.
Continuing EducationOne and a half contact hours are available for program completion. CEB 20-712107.
Tampa General is an approved Providers for the Florida Board of Nursing and multiple other professional Boards or Councils (Provider #50-1943). Contact hours are approved by:
- Florida Board of Nursing – RN, APRN, CNA
- Florida Council of Dietetics and Nutrition
- Florida Board of Respiratory Care
- Florida Board of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage And Family Therapy And Mental Health Counseling
- Florida Board of Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapist
- Florida Board of Clinical Laboratory Personnel