Full course description
Location Live Online
Full Schedule Wednesday on 5/26/2021 from (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) EST
Facilitator Dr. Philip A. Cola - Case Western Reserve University
Coaching with Compassion for Sustainable Change in Healthcare examines coaching approaches in real-world healthcare contexts. As part of this review, participants will explore how these approaches can serve as a primary developmental tool that drives change. Participants will also discover who they wish to be as a coach and broaden their understanding of essential models and theories of how people change and grow.
Learning Objectives As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Understand why coaching with compassion is better than coaching for compliance.
- Learn how to develop an approach for intentional conversations.
- Understand the art of active listening.
- Craft your vision as a coach.
- Understand Intentional Change Theory.